- RSS Channel Showcase 2058532
- RSS Channel Showcase 8227927
- RSS Channel Showcase 1001123
- RSS Channel Showcase 5254202
Articles on this Page
- 06/03/14--02:35: _Here’s How to Write...
- 06/10/14--04:37: _Top 90 Most Useful ...
- 06/24/14--04:57: _5 Reasons Why Your ...
- 07/02/14--00:17: _7 Weirdest and Stri...
- 07/09/14--01:19: _5 Movies about Coll...
- 07/16/14--00:40: _77 Fun and Useful T...
- 07/22/14--02:46: _All You Need to Kno...
- 07/30/14--00:09: _10 Most Unusual Col...
- 08/05/14--05:35: _10 Super Creative C...
- 08/12/14--06:15: _10 Life Hacks for C...
- 08/19/14--02:29: _How to Become a Goo...
- 08/26/14--07:54: _Top 5 First-Year St...
- 09/02/14--23:14: _Top 10 Most Beautif...
- 09/09/14--08:52: _10 Most Affordable ...
- 09/24/14--11:27: _Student Motivation:...
- 09/30/14--07:52: _Top 5 Student Budge...
- 10/14/14--06:33: _How to Succeed in A...
- 10/21/14--07:33: _How to Write an Ess...
- 10/28/14--05:34: _Caption Contest! Ge...
- 11/18/14--07:23: _How to Succeed in C...
- 06/03/14--02:35: Here’s How to Write a Scholarship Essay Like a Boss
- 06/10/14--04:37: Top 90 Most Useful and Fun Websites for Students
- 06/24/14--04:57: 5 Reasons Why Your Application Essay Isn’t Good Enough
- 07/02/14--00:17: 7 Weirdest and Strictest College Rules from Around the World
- 07/09/14--01:19: 5 Movies about College That Have Nothing to Do with Reality
- 07/16/14--00:40: 77 Fun and Useful Things to Do in Summer: Student’s Edition
- 07/22/14--02:46: All You Need to Know to Write an Abortion Essay with Ease
- 07/30/14--00:09: 10 Most Unusual College Courses from All over the States
- 08/05/14--05:35: 10 Super Creative College Dorm Pranks You Must See
- 08/12/14--06:15: 10 Life Hacks for College Success and a Full Life
- 08/19/14--02:29: How to Become a Good College Roommate Everyone Wants
- 08/26/14--07:54: Top 5 First-Year Student Issues You’ll Inevitably Face
- 09/02/14--23:14: Top 10 Most Beautiful College Campuses You’ve Ever Seen
- 09/09/14--08:52: 10 Most Affordable Online Colleges and Universities in 2014
- 09/24/14--11:27: Student Motivation: 3 TED Talks You Shouldn’t Miss
- 09/30/14--07:52: Top 5 Student Budget Apps for You Not to Go Bankrupt
- 10/14/14--06:33: How to Succeed in Any Study Group: ABC of Teamwork
- 10/21/14--07:33: How to Write an Essay that Works: Questions and Answers
- 10/28/14--05:34: Caption Contest! Get a Chance to Win a FREE 5 Page Paper from Us.
- 11/18/14--07:23: How to Succeed in College: 5 Cool Psychology Tricks
Summer is the time of sunny sky, sunsets on the beach… and scholarship essays. Even though it can be hard to motivate yourself to write an essay instead of lying in the sun, there’s still a good reason to get yourself together. That reason is your wellbeing during the year that follows. Unless you decide [...]
In the era of computers, you can solve many problems with only a few clicks. Order pizza, apply to college, even consult a doctor… All you need is the right website at the right time. Here’s a list of top 90 extremely useful websites for students. Cheap or Free (!) Textbooks Did you know that [...]
There’s no doubt that your application essay is one of the most important papers in your life. If you really want to get into college and spend four years of your life in the company of sweet and intelligent people, polish this paper. Here’s a final checklist of 5 reasons why your admission essay isn’t [...]
Do you think 8 a.m. classes are the worst college rule educators could think of? Then hold on and check the following 7 weirdest and strictest rules from around the world and you’ll see that sleeping during a lecture is a mere trifle. Worst College Rules that Will Shock You Vellore Institute of Technology. Talking [...]
Students, beware: Hollywood movies about college can ruin your life! College-set movies can be fun. But they spoon-feed stereotypes, creating unrealistic expectations. That’s why you shouldn’t judge college reality by the movies you watch. Most Dangerous College Movies Stereotypes Major stereotypes grown by Hollywood gems are the following: Nerds often transfer into ‘popular girls/ guys’. [...]
Summer is fun if you spend it right. However, sometimes you can be at a loss, not knowing what to do. Here’s a list of cool things to do in summer for students: Just for fun: Volunteer at a nature center or an animal shelter; make a family or friends yearbook; make a music video [...]
When you’re in college, it’s most likely that you’ll have to do some projects on abortion. It can be an abortion essay, research paper or debates. Anyway, the following important arguments and figures will help you handle this task. What Position to Take in Your Abortion Essay? The first thing you should know is that [...]
Do you think that most college courses are just like sleeping pills? Course materials are often perfect as bedtime read for someone suffering from insomnia. However, it’s not always the case. Sometimes courses are truly inspiring, jam packed with useful info, or simply weird, like the following examples: 10 Most Unusual but Valuable College Courses [...]
College dorm pranks should be on your list of top 10 things to do before graduation. Do you know why? Because only in college you can make fun of your roommates, and nobody will say you’re crazy or weird. Sometimes being a student is an excellent excuse for doing anything like this: Cups, Cups, Cups [...]
When you’re in college, you dream of making day and night longer. The 24 hours you have are not enough. You’ve already tried everything. You cut the time sleep. You never waste time cooking something more extravagant than Ramen. And still you are pressed for time most of the time. Here are ten surprising life [...]
Sharing a room in a dorm is always stressful. Everyone wants to find a good college roommate (even though it means different things to different people). Panacea for all dorm disasters comes from where we least expected it. It clears out that to find a good roomie, you need to become one. Find Your Perfect [...]
Wow, you’re in college now! It’s great news. You’ll love it for sure. The only hurdle is the adaptation period, but it’ll be over soon. Here are the main first-year student issues which you’ll inevitably face in college (because everyone does): First-Year Student Issues You’ll Have to Go Through Being on one’s own. At first [...]
Of course, when choosing a college, you do not care much about its campus architecture. However, you need to know that some college campuses look very much like spa resorts or ancient castles. 5 Most Relaxing College Campuses Arizona State University The Arizona State Uni boasts of not only its best qualified graduates, but also [...]
Let’s be honest, the price is an important parameter for choosing an online college. Only imagine – you love everything about some institution – its program, terms and conditions, but then you get to know its price. And your dream crumbles to pieces, like a house of cards. Simply because the tuition is likely to [...]
Even after you’ve already dived into your studies, you can be missing one important thing. Motivation. Overburdened with too many tasks, you can easily take your eyes off your long-term goals and focus on short-term difficulties. Check yourself: If you see only obstacles instead of opportunities, it’s high time to boost the level of your [...]
“A way to your first million starts from a single dollar” (might have said someone famous and successful). Anyway, college is just right for learning some basics of personal finance. It appears that the key secret behind successful budgeting is actually planning and counting. And nowadays it’s easier than ever. Simply choose any of the [...]
Raise your hand if you hate group projects. One of the biggest college surprises is that study group work requires special mindset and smart strategies. Organizing your own work is hard. Yet, depending on a variety of schedules and mood of your groupmates can be a problem. Big problem. That’s why you may need the [...]
First, we’re really grateful for the questions you send to us. This time we’ve decided to cover some of your recent questions in this post. So, here are our recommendations on how to write an essay: Q 1: How to Make Myself Do My Homework? Well begun is half done. However, it’s often the hardest [...]
We hope that you had a great Thanksgiving! But Halloween is approaching and y’all probably have your costume ideas sorted out. We can’t wait to see all of those people, trying to wear an Ebola costume. It’s going to be hilarious:) We love Halloween, as it’s a staple college holiday and a great way to [...]
You probably noticed that your learning outcomes not always depend on the time you spend studying. Sometimes hours of looking into the book and rereading mean nothing. In other cases, only half an hour of working with course materials makes a huge difference. Mystery, nah? It’s all about the mechanisms through which your brain functions. [...]