- RSS Channel Showcase 5011895
- RSS Channel Showcase 7115890
- RSS Channel Showcase 9817671
- RSS Channel Showcase 8873210
Articles on this Page
- 03/09/17--03:35: _Bloom’s Taxonomy: 8...
- 03/09/17--03:42: _Bloom’s Taxonomy—Ho...
- 03/21/17--04:31: _Left and Right Brai...
- 04/10/17--03:27: _Note Taking Methods...
- 05/03/17--03:39: _Awesome! 75+ Histor...
- 06/27/17--01:04: _Term Paper Writing:...
- 07/11/17--04:18: _10 Mind-Blowing Tip...
- 11/15/17--11:17: _6 Signs of Credible...
- 02/01/18--03:30: _Digital History Res...
- 02/21/18--23:33: _How to Make a Resum...
- 03/09/17--03:35: Bloom’s Taxonomy: 85 Apps to Improve Your Studying
- 03/09/17--03:42: Bloom’s Taxonomy—How to Make Your Studying Perfect?
- 03/21/17--04:31: Left and Right Brain—The Surprising Truth [INFOGRAPHIC]
- 04/10/17--03:27: Note Taking Methods for Effective Learning: 40 Best Templates
- 05/03/17--03:39: Awesome! 75+ History Websites for a Perfect Research
- 06/27/17--01:04: Term Paper Writing: 5 Must-Know Strategies
- 07/11/17--04:18: 10 Mind-Blowing Tips on How to Stop Procrastinating
- 11/15/17--11:17: 6 Signs of Credible Sources: Are Unreliable Pages Dangerous?
- 02/21/18--23:33: How to Make a Resume: Secrets Your Employer Won’t Tell You
Bloom’s taxonomy has proven to be a highly efficient educational system that helps to set and reach learning objectives. Not only teachers, but also students find a great use for it. But how do you make it even more effective? Use apps! Modern technology gives us plenty of opportunities, so why not take advantage of […]
Bloom’s taxonomy is a set of hierarchical models that classify educational learning objectives. It divides them into levels that differ in their specificity and complexity. A brief history Bloom taxonomy got its name from Benjamin Bloom. He was the head of the educators’ committee that devised the taxonomy. Bloom was also an editor of Taxonomy […]
Neuroscientists and psychologists all around the world have put great effort into investigating the functions and differences of the left and right brain. The existence of differences between left brain and right brain have been proven by many studies. Especially valuable are the observations that have been made on brain injuries. In this article, […]
Every student is constantly looking for tried and true methods, tools, and techniques to make their study process more effective. And note taking on lectures and textbooks is a skill that no student can live without. Why? Note taking is a convenient way to record any material for future review. It makes it easy to […]
So, you’ve started your historical topic research. What’s one of the most important stages of this process? Right, finding competent resources. It may seem easy at first, but in reality, it’s a bit different. Finding great history websites is very time-consuming, to say the least. Can you imagine how long it will take to get […]
It’s no secret that writing a term paper can be a bit of a challenge, especially if you’re encountering this task for the first time. But the challenge of term paper writing is easy to overcome. You just have to follow a specific plan, and you’ll end up with a paper that will earn you […]
Ever asked yourself if there’s a way to learn how to stop procrastinating? Tired of anxiety and panic because of looming deadlines? Have you already tried many time management techniques and found only one effective way to stay productive—to tie yourself to the chair? We can relate to these questions, as many of us have […]
Evaluating web resources is a challenging part of research. In times when anyone can put information on the internet, you can’t tell whether a website is scientific or not from just the first glance. So, how is it possible to distinguish credible sources from hoax websites without spending days doing it? We’ll show you the […]
It’s hard to overestimate the importance of proper research when working on a particular topic. Research is equally vital for any discipline and any type of work. Whether it’s an academic paper, article, or just a personal interest. History is no exception. In fact, digital history research can be even more thorough. The process itself […]
According to recent statistics, approximately 72% of adults are passive job-seekers. That means that hundreds of candidates are aiming for your potential job. And they might be more experienced and skilled than you. We’re sure there are many advantages to hiring you. But to beat all those competitors, you, yesterday’s student, need to have an […]